Coach - over the past few months we've increased the size of our development team; that means you can look forward to loads of great new features coming your way. We strive to be a coach-centric platform and know that you'll love the improvements we made to your calendar and planning tools.
Not a customer, but wanna check out these new features? Click here to start your free 14-day trial of CoachHeroic.
What's New In CoachHeroic
- Your calendar is now faster and more robust. BOOM! Did you see how quick your calendar loads? You can now get in, load up, program, and get on with life.
- Click and drag to bulk copy, paste, and delete. Shuffle around training days into the perfect combination, or if you mess up, just select everything you want to delete and give it the axe!
- HOTKEYS! Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V - you know, basic computer functions, will be part of your updated workout calendar so you can keep your finger dexterity on point.
- What? The Nav Bar is on the LEFT? That's right, coach. We moved the navigation bar to the left of the screen in order to make room for upcoming functionality and better organize your work space. Consider it a little tidying up so you can be focused, efficient, and awesome.
- Improved default workout naming. Did you ever forget to change the default name of a workout only to remember the next day after everyone saw it? Well, gone are the days of "Coach14351 Untitled Workout". When building a program, we'll automagically use the Week 1, Day 1 naming convention for ya. And when programming on the calendar, we'll just throw in the date. How's that for simple and effective?
- Movement Swap! Wanna keep the same structure of a training day, but only swap the movement? Well, that's now a reality. Here's to you keeping it varied, coach.
Coming Soon: Benchmarks, Testing, and Goal Setting
Coming up very soon we'll be releasing a brand new addition to the CoachHeroic platform.
You'll soon have the ability to set custom performance benchmarks, test and record a large group of athletes all at once, and set individualized training goals all from one dashboard.
If you're interested in gaining early access to upcoming features and offering us some critical feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Beta Tester" in the subject line.
More to come soon!