We know that being a Strength and Conditioning coach is a selfless job; endless hours, tight budgets and limited resources are the norm.
The reality of being a strength coach is as follows:
- You must be bold and confident.
- You are going to work a lot.
- You probably won't make a lot of money, espescially when you are just getting started.
- You will dramatically impact the lives of your athletes.
- You will have extremely limited resources.
- You will be challenged beyond belief on a daily basis.
- You cannot do it alone.
Because 2016 is The Year of the Coach we're always looking for ways to add value and provide resources that will help your development.
Well, we just released another great resource for strength and conditioning coaches - The Accelerated Growth Guide is a series of career development lessons from coaches who have been around the block a time or two.
- Tommy Moffitt, Director of S/C at LSU
- Ron McKeefery, Head S/C Coach at Eastern Michigan University
- Dan John, Author and Strength Coach
- Mike Robertson, Co-Owner of Robertson Training Systems
- Brett Bartholomew, Performance Director and Co-Owner of Unbreakable Performance
- Zach Even-Esh, Owner of The Underground Strength Gym
- Dr. Chris Holder, Head S/C Coach at Cal Poly
- Chris Tutela, Owner of Tutela Training Systems
- Aaron Ausmus, 16-year S/C Veteran